On day 3, I took Kaitlin and Logan over to my friend Jen's house for a playdate. Jackson and Brian waited at the hotel with Carli while she took a much needed nap.

Since graduating from high school, I haven't seen these girls in 18 years. I reconnected with them on Facebook and we planned a little get together. This was definitely a fun time. We pulled out the yearbooks and had good times remembering, laughing at what we wrote in each others yearbooks, and talking about our friends from almost 20 years ago. Super great time!

Looks like Kaitlin has known this new friend her whole life, huh?
And then Miss Carli back at the hotel room thinking she was so funny with this chapstick in her mouth. After this, we took off to the beach and I forgot my camera! I am hoping Michelle will send me some. Then after the beach, we went back to Michelle's house for a delicious dinner. It was quite the spread!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment