Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lagoon

our yearly trip to Lagoon. This year, my parents couldn't go, which was sad, because my momhas gone with us every year, but we met up with 3 sets of cousins which was SO FUN. We love that everyone has Lagoon passes! We might get them next year.
Brian and the kids and cousins #1
me, Brian and kids, and cousins #1
The aftermath - totally drenched.
Brian and kids and cousins #2
Cousins #3: Lindz and Els met us there for a couple of hours. We rode the train together. I think Els liked it! ;)
These 2 cousins couldn't stop hugging all day. They are a month apart and had a great time together.
Julie and Carter on a ride I was more than happy to not have to ride!
Dawson and Logan
Brian and Jackson
Julie - what a trooper. She was willing to go on any rides, watch the baby, etc... She is seriously awesome. At one point, we realized that Kaitlin wasn't with us so Julie took off and went back to the bumper cars, and there was Kaitlin all by herself riding the bumper cars. I asked Kait about it later and she said, "I didn't know where anyone was but then I looked up and there was Julie watching me!" She was so pleased.
It was an awesome day. We stayed until closing and all of the kids had a great time together! Thanks to everyone for meeting us there!

No comments: