Day 4 I called Michelle and asked if she wanted to go on a ride with Carli and I to go see my old stomping grounds. While we did that, Brian took the kids swimming at the hotel pool. This is a pic of the house I grew up in. The people have kept the yard up nicely and even have kept the door green that my dad painted! We drove around Cupertino for about 2 hours, and we even got to stop into one of my favorite healthy stores called Trader Joes. I got a few groceries to bring back to Utah.
After my tour de Cupertino, I picked up the family, we checked out of the hotel and went to lunch with Grandma Darlene and Grandpa Tom. It was great to see them!
And then back to Granite Bay to see the cousins that my kids loved so much! Another fun evening of swimming and dinner. Here the kids are "cliff jumping!" lol



1 comment:
So, not having really seen Tom before, I do have to say that your sister and Jeff are almost exact images of him imo!
Post a Comment