Sunday, April 11, 2010

progress

new kitchen table FINALLY! Love it!!! We are still waiting for 2 more chairs to arrive and then we will be short 1, so we still need to find 1 more.
I have all of the top cabinets painted and hung. Just need to do all of the bottom cabinets and drawers. I am hoping to have that done this week. It shouldn't be as time consuming because most of it is drawers, and that is just one side each to paint, instead of 2 big sides (doors). So... I will post a pic when it's all done. I never realized what a big project it would be! I know a few of my friends that are reading this are laughing since I've quizzed you guys over and over about how to do this process!


1 comment:

Alicia said...

Your kitchen really did look great! The table is amazing and makes it look that much better.