is anyone else as miffed about this RIDICULOUS snow on the ground as I am? ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! It's April and it's snowing like it's December. Argggghhh...
That sucks! Though its not much better over here. Granted we don't have snow, but its freezing and has been raining since the weekend. It was the first Easter in the four years with our kids where we couldn't enjoy an egg hunt outside because of the weather! So I am with you, goodbye winter and hello Spring! Come on now!
No, I'm sorry but I just don't feel you today . . . because I'm on a SNOW DAY!!!!! Whoop whoop! Sorry, that wasn't nice, but it was a gift and I'm giddy about it.
5 comments:
Yes, entirely miffed. Let's get together again one of these days. But it might have to be indoors.
That sucks! Though its not much better over here. Granted we don't have snow, but its freezing and has been raining since the weekend. It was the first Easter in the four years with our kids where we couldn't enjoy an egg hunt outside because of the weather! So I am with you, goodbye winter and hello Spring! Come on now!
No, I'm sorry but I just don't feel you today . . . because I'm on a SNOW DAY!!!!! Whoop whoop! Sorry, that wasn't nice, but it was a gift and I'm giddy about it.
Carson told me today that it was just Jesus playing a joke on us :) Real funny joke.
You are welcome to come stay with us here at 80 degrees in Tennessee!! It is only a two day 12 hour drive!
Jenn
Post a Comment