I thought I would clean off the camera in preperation for the baby coming and what do you know, only 2 new pictures (I thought there were more!) but tonnnnns of videos. So here are the 2 pics as of late... I took the kids to WalMart last week and let them pick out some outdoor things - bubbles, sidewalk chalk etc... so on the warmest day of the year so far, we played outside with some fun things. (and now sadly, it's cold again. brrrr!)
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


1 comment:
Jen, I don't know how I missed your post on Thursday about your pregnancy complications. I'm so sorry that I wasn't more sympathetic when I saw you that afternoon! It sounds like you're doing fine now, though? In the future, I'll be sure to at least ASK how your day has been so that I know if you've been to the hospital or not!
This pic of the kids playing outside is so cute--I hope the warm weather comes back soon.
Post a Comment