This girl is seriously into coloring. She will spend hours (no exaggeration) coloring pictures. Even the mom's in her preschool group comment about how long she spends on coloring her pictures.

She has to use every single color in her coloring box on each picture. And she particularly likes to pick out the "girl colors" (as she calls them) - the pinks, purples, etc...

One night when I was cleaning the house, I heard my kids running around me and Jackson, the ringleader was instructing the other 2 to "hide and on the count of 3 jump out at Mom!" So they did so and this is what I found - all dressed up in their costumes.

round #2 but I couldn't get the camera to work so it's blurry. I had to edit a little bit because the costume Jackson is in is for a 1-2 yr old so his tighty whiteys were showing through, therefore it cutout Kait's bright green tutu she was wearing with her "coon" hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment