Friday, March 20, 2009

oh yeah!

and on 2 really positive notes:
I have an induction date - April 6th. So at least I know I won't go past that date and there are only 2 weeks left! YEA!

And we found a super cute couple to rent our basement apt. They actually are friends with a couple of people in my neighborhood already and they are getting married in May. So the guy will move in next month and his future wife will follow. Love them and we think they'll fit in perfectly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's awesome news! Glad to hear its rented out and to a good fit!

Randi said...

Sorry you've been having a rough patch. I really ahd no idea. Sounds like you have been taken care of quite well. Sorry about the sccident and the car stuff. But yay on the 6th!!!!