Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sidebar...

Thanks to Alicia's comment I added some stuff on my sidebar of fun things to do with the kids (places we go to a lot) and then a list of places that are free for kids to eat as well... But Alicia, I'll let you know of things we are going to do, like the Safe Kids Fair, etc... so you can know they are coming around too. This week, there isn't anything of interest though!

8 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

Jen, your ideas are amazing! Thanks so much for these --I feel like I get stuck doing the same things with my kids over and over (Discovery Gateway, park, library, zoo, aviary, swimming). I'm especially excited about checking out the Home Depot kids classes, Fat Cats, and some of the discounted restaurants.

You are the GENIUS mom when it comes to fun!

Randi said...

Hey jen! The Bean museum at BYU is always free and the kids LOVE it. I know it's a little south for you but it may be something you want to add for your Ut Co followers. Good ideas.

Kim said...

Wow! Your such a fun mom to entertain your kids with so many things. My poor kids don't have much to choose from besides the park and McDonalds and I refuse to let them play on the playland here EEEEWWW.

Alicia said...

Can't wait for upcoming events. Always looking for fun things to do. Seems like the only thing we ever do is the zoo.

rachel said...

Jen you are awesome! Thank you for all the great tips. You are an incredible Mom!

Randi said...

Kids 3 and under sat free at Sizzler too. Just the salad bar, but there's TONS of food there for them besides salad. Ex. pizza, chicken, soup, fruit, veggies, breads, chips and ice cream sundaes. Nicklaus goes to town! And the regular kids meals are like $3-$4. Carter always gets the kids steak and it's only $4 and comes with jello, fries, steak and veggies.

Randi said...

The salad bar at Sizzler is all you can eat, too. So they can eat as much and whatever they want from it is they are under 3.

The Pedersen Family said...

I second the idea of going to the Bean Museum in Provo. My friend and I took the kids and we had a blast! Afterwards we headed down the street to Baskin Robbins for some cheap ice cream (had coupons of course!). It was a really fun night!