Now you don't...
We got the word today from our insurance company that my gorgeous, newly waxed for four hours Explorer, by Troy, is being "totaled."
So sad.
My kids are thrilled.
They get a van.
Yea for them!
Bye bye, Explorer. You were a great friend!
We will miss you!


9 comments:
A new vehicle! Sounds good to me! What timing with the soon to be new addition to your family. Course, as long as the insurance company wants to pay for your new van, it sounds great!
Oh sad! What kind of a van are you getting? Our Toyota is "kind-of" for sale. ;) Good luck with the transition. You'll enjoy the ease of the van for sure.
You will love having a van! I am not a van person but I love my van, it makes life so much easier with little bodies in and out. Good timing!
I don't know if I should be sad or excited for you.
I have to chuckle because Alicia's comment is what I was thinking!! :) How sad it was bad enough to be totaled. I'm really glad your ok! But I bet it will be nice to have more room for the new little one!
I'm sorry, Jen. Welcome to the minivan moms club!
Minivans rock! Seriously, they may not be the cutest car out there, but I love how roomy they are when I'm toting kids all around town. And especially with a baby I just think they are a must. I used to get so frustrated getting the car seat in and out of the car or truck. What a pain! I was in heaven once I got a minivan. Yes, some minivans are cuter than others. I have a 2003 Dodge Caravan but if I had my choice now I would choose a Toyota Sienna--so cute with so many extras!!
So sad to hear about your Explorer. I had fun sitting in the back of it with my boyfriend Logan. (Shh...we probably shouldn't tell Hael that I had a thing for younger men even before we started dating.)
But I am SOOO glad you are OK. I can't imagine being in a wreck that bad at 9 months pregnant. There are definitely some angels watching over you.
Jen, I hope you are feeling alright after the wreck. That is really, really scary. And I'm so sorry about your car...but mostly glad you're okay (but it does bite about the Explorer). Stay safe and sound!!
Post a Comment