I just wanted to clarify that I am not offended that the Dollar Store girl told me that I looked like I was going to pop... I just thought it was funny because she's the only one who has said that. Everyone else always comments on how small I look. But I am 9 months pregnant so whether people think I look huge or not, is pretty much a non-issue to me. I see plenty of girls that are my same gestation that do huge to me! (but I know that does bug women when you say stuff so I don't!)
My beautiful and clean Explorer was so bright and shiny (remember my Troy post) that a driver the other day couldn't take his eyes off of it and ran a red light and slammed right into me.... so while my Explorer is in the shop for another 12 days, I am a (trying to be) proud owner of a Dodge Minivan. I have to say, the convenience of a minivan is overwhelming. It beats trying to crawl into the back of my Explorer, with a huge belly and strapping everyone into their seatbelts. I kinda wish that I could have this van for the next couple of years until this last baby gets older, but probably not. So we'll return to our awesome Explorer when it's all fixed and a beauty once again!
And our last item of business: does anybody know of anyone that needs to rent an apartment? Our basement apartment is once again up for rent, for a cheap $550 per month. We're looking for someone (or a couple) to sign a 6 month contract, or we are willing to do month to month for a little bit more. If anyone knows someone, let me know. We've fixed lots of things since it was rented last, cleaned the carpets, painted, etc... it's actually looking pretty cute!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


3 comments:
It just always bugged me when people made ANY comment about my being pregnant. It's so stupid to even comment at all beyond the "What are you having, when are you due, blah, blah." Because like you said, it's a non-issue. It's OBVIOUS when someone is pregnant. One pregnancy all I heard was how huge I was-ANNOYING. Another was how small I was-ANNOYING. Lol! I don't miss that at all. BTW, can I rent out your apt for those days when I need to run away from home? Jk!
Can I join you Randi? Maybe it can be a girls get-away-retreat? If enough people sign up, Jen and Brian might make more than they are asking for! Ha ha!
Yes Michelle, let's do it!!
Post a Comment