A game to get this CUTE new warmer! Here are the rules:1. Whoever emails me or calls me with the highest amount of orders before Tuesday, March 31st at 5pm will get this warmer for FREE.
2. You will also receive 3 free bars to go with it, of your choice!
3. If your orders are over $150, you will also receive Scentsy's hostess benefits as well.
4. If your orders are less than $150, I will also give you 10% of your order totals in more free stuff! (so if your orders are $75, you'll also get $7.50 in more free stuff)
5. It doesn't matter how many orders, it's the total amount of all of the orders, before tax.
6. Your orders can be within the area, or outside of Utah. I can ship to anyone for an extra 10%. (which I guarantee is cheaper than you can ship to them!) However, if your orders are over $150, shipping is free no matter what the location is!)
7. Otherwise, if your orders are within driving distance for me (45 miles from my house either way), shipping is free.
8. If you live near me and want to smell the new scents, let me know and I will drop the scents off to you!
http://www.scentsy.com/jenh Click on View Catalog to see everything!
Good luck and if you have any questions, let me know! This warmer is so so so cute! You can't even order it until April 1st, so you'll be getting something before anyone else can get it!


2 comments:
I had no idea this was going on.... how funny.
and you're doing GREAT! ;)
Post a Comment