Oh, poor Jen! And sorry, but I'm kind of laughing. I've never seen such Flintstone feet in my life! And BTW, are they watching you closely? For preeclampsia, etc? That is some serious swelling.
OMG Jen!! That's exactly how my feet looked when I was pregnant with Carter. It's horrible and it's so hard when the skin feels so tight. I feel for ya. Keep your feet up and get a Slurpee. It always made me more happy. :)
I see why you like to wear your flip flops. Mine got even more swollen after I had my kids( course so did my face)....oh the joys but part of the course!
oh my gosh! you look just like me when I'm pregnant!It's such a miserable feeling to be retaining that much water. But after you have that baby look down at your feet and legs and you'll die at how much smaller than are in just a couple of hours! Have that baby soon!!
Oh my heavens Jen, I feel for you! I bet you are anxious to have the baby and be done with the pregnancy, swelling and diabetes huh? I'll have to bring you a nice treat to celebrate when you have your baby! Much love!!!
7 comments:
Oh, poor Jen! And sorry, but I'm kind of laughing. I've never seen such Flintstone feet in my life! And BTW, are they watching you closely? For preeclampsia, etc? That is some serious swelling.
OMG Jen!! That's exactly how my feet looked when I was pregnant with Carter. It's horrible and it's so hard when the skin feels so tight. I feel for ya. Keep your feet up and get a Slurpee. It always made me more happy. :)
I see why you like to wear your flip flops. Mine got even more swollen after I had my kids( course so did my face)....oh the joys but part of the course!
That looks awful. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are so closed to being done.
oh my gosh! you look just like me when I'm pregnant!It's such a miserable feeling to be retaining that much water. But after you have that baby look down at your feet and legs and you'll die at how much smaller than are in just a couple of hours! Have that baby soon!!
Oh my heavens Jen, I feel for you! I bet you are anxious to have the baby and be done with the pregnancy, swelling and diabetes huh? I'll have to bring you a nice treat to celebrate when you have your baby! Much love!!!
they just look like little toes stickin out!
Post a Comment