I have a cute pic of Kait that I was going to post tonight but I can't get my computer to turn on that has the USB port to download my pics so it will have to wait till tomorrow. Which actually will be good because we're going to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden with some good friends so then I will actually have some other pictures to post at the same time. However....
After 2 weeks, I *think* (and I hope I'm not jinxing myself) that Kaitlin finally has gotten the whole bedtime thing down. It was rough getting her to stay in her room but we've had 3 nights in a row where she has gone to bed without a fight. She definitely goes down a lot better when she hasn't napped so tomorrow, she will probably fall asleep in the car either on the way to Ogden or on the way home, so we'll see what tomorrow night is like. Now to work on Jackson - he is such a pistol about bedtime. He's the one I might try the golden ticket on that Amy suggested in the comments. Because he can honestly think of every excuse in the book to get out of bed!
If any of you are American Idol fans, who do you think should advance tomorrow night to the next round? It was a rough night, I thought. I DVR'd it so I just watched 2 hours worth in about 30 minutes but there were only 2 really great performances and then I can pick a 3rd. Here are my top 3:
1 - bright red hair'd girl that sang Heart's "Alone"
2 - last performance of the night by black hair rocker dude that sang that "Satisfaction" song
3 - and since I have to choose a 3rd, I would say the kid that sang the Michael Jackson song, Man in the Mirror
Also, I had a pic of me posted with my big ol' belly for about 20 minutes the other night, and I was suprised but a couple people actually saw it for that short amount of time I had it posted but I felt self conscious about it so I took it down.... do people usually post their belly pics on their blogs? I don't know... I will post some pics tomorrow from the Treehouse Museum!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


4 comments:
Lots of people post their belly pictures! I love seeing them so you should too. It's a precious time in life to be pregnant, so I think you should take advantage of it all while you can.
I'm a huge American Idol fan, along with my kids. I agree with you 100% on the people you chose. I LOVED the red-headed girl. I love Heart songs and she did a perfect job! I also love Adam Lambert, the guy at the end. He's such a great entertainer, he's fun to listen to, and fun to look at! Can't wait for tonight.
c'mon I want to see a belly pic! I haven't been watching American Idol..I've been watching Biggest Loser.
I want to see the belly picture too.
Well, since I can't see your big ol' pregnant belly in person, a picture would be fun! I bet Carli would approve!
Post a Comment