Kaitlin's had a little makeover as of late... I cut her hair off the other night, touched up by my mom and Brian but I think it's much cuter - her hair was so thin and straggly before. Only thing now is I have to curl it under every morning otherwise it looks lame. She got a cute new shirt and I wish I her shoes were in the shot - pink Dora crocs from Adrianna - definitely her favorite shoes for now. She's feeling pretty hot in this pic! ;)

This is the highlight of the kids day - when they hear the printer going... they all run in to see what is printing and who can grab it first. Lately, they've been into having me print coloring pictures off of the internet and then they spend hours coloring. Great!

Here are our pictures from the Treehouse museum today. This is Kaitlin and Eden. Last time we played with these friends, these 2 girls mostly glared at each other but today they actually played pretty well together!

Eden in her "King costume."

Definitely the favorite part of the museum - I had to drag my kids outta the museum but unfortunately my blood sugar was dropping rapidly and when that happens I feel like I am going to pass out. So I promised them we'd go up to the Treehouse museum in the next couple of weeks and I will be more prepared with snacks in tow!

Bennett, Jackson, and Logan

the classroom
I wish we lived closer to Jen and her kids. We used to live 2 doors away from each other. Jen is seriously one of the funniest and funnest friends I have. She is hillarious and makes me laugh constantly! Love ya Jen!
BTW, I was 3 for 3 with my American Idol predictions from last night! I should be an Idol judge! haha... j/k
4 comments:
What the crap? I thought I was your funniest friend... That darn JEN! Ha ha
You're tied for 1st with Jen! ;)
That Treehouse museum reminds me exactly of The Children's Discovery Museum we have out here! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!
Love Kaitlin's haircut! Supercute! I've cut little bits of the scraggly fine baby ends on Mikayla already. I should do more but don't want to risk it being too short and her looking like a boy.
Anyway, take care of those levels, ok? We don't want you to pass out anytime soon!
Love,
Michelle
I think kaitlin's hair is adorable. You'll have to teach me how to post my pics inbetween the paragraphs. Mine is always messed up!
Post a Comment