Monday, February 16, 2009

Our week in review

Last week, we went to Classic with several friends for a once a month playgroup that we do so here are some pictures from that. The kids love Classic!

This is our friend Wyatt. My kids call him "Y8" for some reason and Logan informed me that he wants to name our new baby "Y8" in honor of Wyatt. Too bad it's a girl, huh! ;)

Jackson and Sebastian

I loved watching Kaitlin on her scooter. She rocked on it by the time the day was over!
Valentines day morning... since our anniversary is on Feb 3rd, Brian and I celebrate that day as "our day" and then the 14th is for the kids. So the morning of, we gave them all of their Valentines day treats from their grandma's, and friends in the neighborhood.
All day long, we got several knocks on the door from little neighborhood friends, cookies, candies, valentines etc... We have such a great neighborhood of friends! For dinner, Brian made pink pancakes and pink strawberry milk. It was cute and fun!
Jackson got to go on his first sleepover at Mimi's. He was SO excited. We packed his backpack with his jammies, toothbrush, etc... at 2pm and he wore it until we left at 6! He had a great night with Mimi and was the perfect sleepover buddy, right Mimi?
This is Kaitlin's favorite spot - on the kitchen counter. She normally is on there helping me cook, or put labels on Scentsy orders etc... but this day I caught her "organizing" all of the food from the cupboard. Notice the beef jerkey, straws, ritz crackers, etc... too funny!
Diabetic cookie decorating party. They tasted good and I was able to eat them without the guilt!





5 comments:

Alicia said...

That looks like so much fun. What's Classic? Looks like a great Winter Activity.

Jen Howick said...

It's Classic Skating on 90th South. It's super fun. During the day it's $7.50 per kid for unlimited activities - skating, jumping, scootering (you can bring your own from home) etc... really fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Funny, I was just thinking about being in Utah with Mick for your wedding as I was driving home today...thinking I better wish her a happy anniversary since I knew it was this month. I can't forget how crisp yet very beautiful those snow covered "real" mountains ( in comparison to our rolling hills) are out there in Utah. Our hills are so far away but yours you can practically touch with your hands. Anyway, hope you were able to get away on a romantic date, or hey, lets face it just get away together for a few!

Erika said...

Love the pictures. I can't get over how cute your kids are. Can't wait to see baby girl!

Rachel said...

I love Kaitlin's organizing skills! Any chance you can send her over here? Looks like she could teach me a thing or two!