Our week goes something like this... I ordered this awesome organizer and bag for free a few weeks ago and completely forgot about it. It arrived last week and I was so happy for such a fun surprise! 

I taught myself how to make some cute bows for Kaitlin's hair.... notice the large selection of pink bows (her favorite color!)

I picked up this project from this girl, Deidre: http://www.wallfrenzee.typepad.com/ She has really cute projects for cheap. So I made this:
and sorta made this:


I taught myself how to make some cute bows for Kaitlin's hair.... notice the large selection of pink bows (her favorite color!)
I picked up this project from this girl, Deidre: http://www.wallfrenzee.typepad.com/ She has really cute projects for cheap. So I made this:


3 comments:
Wow, you have a lot of energy for being pregnant and taking care of three kids. It almost makes me want to have another, and then I snap back into reality.
You are too creative Jen! Love it!
I know where she gets her talents. She's as crafty as you!
Post a Comment