Monday, February 23, 2009

Heart to Heart

Everyone knows at least someone that is not able to have a baby for one reason or another, I can think of a few people. I've been following a hair blog for little girl's hair but the blog author is also passionate about adoption too. She has 4 girls naturally and just adopted a baby boy through an adoption agency called Heart to Heart. They are here in Utah and they need adoptive families! There is a religious agency here that has thousands of people on their waiting list, but Heart to Heart is looking for adoptive families. SO if you know someone that is ready to adopt, let them know about this agency. Of course, they have to be Utah residents. They turned away 5 birth moms last week because they didn't have anyone to adopt these babies! http://www.hearttoheartadoptions.net/ But I would be jumping all over this if I wasn't able to have my own kids.

3 comments:

Erika said...

I made your Creamy Italian Chicken yesterday for dinner. Soooo good! Thanks for the recipe. I'll definitely be making it again, and again, and again!

Randi said...

If I were 5 years younger I would totally adopt! I feel so sad for those little babies. I'm just too old anymore and we are DONE. Hope you find someone who is interested!

Jen Howick said...

I don't even know the people on the blog that I follow, I just thought I'd pass along something interesting in case there are those that are looking to adopt! I always thought as a child that I would but for now, I think I've pretty much got my hands full at 4 kids! ;)