I was tagged by my friend Elicia (I'm assuming I am the Jen that she "tagged"), here's what it is:
The Rules
1. You have to show your bag.
2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out first.
3. Bag tag 5 more people.
I decided yesterday that I am sick of my winter bags so I decided to pull out a "spring" bag from a couple of years ago instead... I am VERY sick of the cold. I'm ready for spring / summer!
I went to Jump On It! yesterday with my kids and some friends so I had some extra things in my bag that I don't normally carry around on a day to day basis, and I hadn't since cleaned it out so I have A LOT of stuff in there. Anyway, here's what I have: diapers, spiderman underwear, wipes, miscellaneous receipts and coupons, wallet, EPI pen (for Logan), 2 Scentsy car candles, sunglasses, cell phone, gum, Scentsy catalog, Entertainment book, coupons, keys, pens, lip glosses, and my checkbook! So what's in your bag? I tag:
Erin
Darla
Jody (this would require you to actually POST on your blog!)
Amy Nelson
Steph


5 comments:
I love it. I am still laughing at the spiderman underwear. Thanks for playing!
Ha ha ... two candles in your bag, spiderman underwear. Too precious! Look on my blog a few posts down ... you'll see my bag & all contents!!. :D
You sure can fit a bunch in your bag!
Well hello, Mary Poppins! I was about to start looking for a lamp and a mirror....hee hee. Glad you didn't tag me - that would have been embarrassing!
quit picking on me, i just need help!
Post a Comment