our life. our love. our kids. our joy.
Speed test
only 69
84 wpm? Wow Jen, how many mistakes did you have?? lol!
ZERO!
You are Speedy Jen!I got 68 words per minute this evening at midnight. Gonna try again tomorrow during the day and see if that makes a difference or not.
I redid this during the day and improved a little: 74 words per minute now. For some reason the HTML cannot be accepted to show the results from the actual site.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
only 69
84 wpm? Wow Jen, how many mistakes did you have?? lol!
ZERO!
You are Speedy Jen!
I got 68 words per minute this evening at midnight. Gonna try again tomorrow during the day and see if that makes a difference or not.
I redid this during the day and improved a little: 74 words per minute now. For some reason the HTML cannot be accepted to show the results from the actual site.
Post a Comment