Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another Drawing!

Post a comment on this post, regarding "love." Anything you want. Whether it be a funny story, something cute your kids did, something romantic your significant other did, etc... Whoever makes me laugh, cry, or go "ahhhhh" will win something from my Scentsy inventory. Good luck! You have until Feb. 14th!

6 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Hmmm.... something about "love."

I put this on my post, but Brian always remembers our "first date" anniversary. Most years its a complete surprise to me to come home to roses on the table.

The Pedersen Family said...

So Halle just said the three magic words for the first time last week "I LOVE YOU!" So heartwarming to hear this back from someone who has never been able to say it before!

Amy said...

For my DH and my first Valentine's together as a married couple, he hired a quartet to come sing me "our song" ... which was "Keeper of the Stars". Unfortunately, they didn't come (he did get his money back), so he ran out to get me a slice of cheesecake at the grocery store, and a hilarious card w/ the Tasmanian Devil on the front, w/ the words "YOU HOT!!" on the inside *snort* "ME HORNY". ROFLMBO He doesn't do the sappy Valentine's cards... just hilarious ones.

Kim said...

I love our Valentines because my dad always plans a dinner out for all of us kids and our spouses to go out with him and my mom. Kid free! It's just so sweet coming from my dad. You just gotta love him :)

Rachel said...

One night a few weeks ago we were quizzing Spencer on his various animal sounds, which include a few special ones about my brothers. Then Ryan ventured into uncharted territory, asking him what does daddy say, what does grandpa say, etc... and then it was what does mommy say? I was sure it would be "no no" or "knock it off" or something equally cringe-worthy. Instead, Spencer cuddled up to me and said in his sweet little 2 yr old voice, "I yove Pencer!" I definitely had more patience with him after hearing that!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I don't have a romantic or "ah" story to share at this time but I just wanted to let you know you guys are thought of on this day that celebrates love!