Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our week in review!

This is the last posting of pictures for tonight (but first that you will read) of our week.. it's actually been a couple of weeks. We got to babysit our cousins - Ella and Michael for 3 days this week and the kids had such a great time together. This is lunch on one of those days. They all were such good eaters. Jackson is cut off, yes, I know, because he was in his skivvy's and standing up, so he just gets a partial of his face in this picture.

This picture is for Denise - she gave us this hand-me-down, darling outfit that Emma outgrew. Kait wore it yesterday and I told Denise and she told me to post a pic of it on my blog. Notice how perfectly the bow matches too! (thanks Jody!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm just LOL @ "Crap Time". My DH would probably refer all the stuff as crap too.... Your kids are so cute! I also have a Kaitlyn! We call her Katie though.

Jen Howick said...

We call ours Kaitlin, Katie, and Kate - whichever we feel like at that moment! It will be interesting to see what she prefers as she gets older.