Friday, February 1, 2008

A new me

I got a new 'do. I talked to my friend Erin who also happens to be my fav. hairstylist and told her it was time for a change. I also told her that she could have free reign on my hair and do whatever she wanted. So thus we have, the result above. My hair is a lot darker now with some chunky blonde and brown highlights and I think she cut about 3 inches off. She said it's "the new trendy, Scentsy director-me. " I like it! And of course, Jackson saw a camera and had to make a silly face.... oh the joy of cute kids! ;)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sophisticated!

hughes family said...

you look darling jen! i love it! (and i love jackson's face too!) when i got my haircut (its above my shoulders now) jones said, "mom, i won't laugh at your short hair." gee, thanks!

Us Lochers said...

It's darling! I always love new do's. I can't wait to see it in person.

This also reminds me that I need a new do.... It's been a long time since my last one...

Kim said...

Your hair looks so cute! I cut mine off a couple months ago too! I was looking at your favorite websites and saw those CUTE aprons. How do I get one?

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

As they say, new do, new you. Very cute.

Let us know how things go with Logan's tonsillectomy...

Seth said...

Love the new hair!! We love your blog too! I just can't believe how big your cute kids are now! We miss you guys! Jenn

Amy said...

Cute hairstyle! I am needing a new style too .. can't figure out what I want, and I'm not brave enough to tell my friend to have free reign. She would probably cut all but an inch off. :D

Erin said...

Good thing no one wrote that your hair was ugly since I look at this site almost daily!! Way to go Logan!! What a tough kid! Hopefully he'll be a new boy after this!