I guess my post about The NEW Logan is not the truth anymore. The honeymoon period is over, the hospital drugs must have worn off completely. After I talked to my friends and neighbors Denise and Kara and raving about how good Logan was doing, he suddenly went downhill fast. Said he was sick, his mouth hurt, got a fever etc... And so now he's been gagging down the pain medicine every 4-5 hours. But once the drugs kick in, he definitely feels better for a couple of hours... then slowly but surely, he starts laying around more, saying he wants to go to bed, his mouth hurts, he's sick etc... and I know it's time for the torture of the pain meds again!
But it's definitely not nearly as horrific as I've heard from some people about their kids recoveries, course this is still just the first day. Logan is still a trooper, none-the-less. A BIG thank you for all the phone calls, emails, thoughtful visits and treats, meals etc.. that we (Logan in particular) has received today. You guys are the best!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


1 comment:
I'm glad he's doing okay. I kept meaning to check in on you guys. Poor little guy.
Post a Comment