Logan is growing up!
This year, instead of doing a birthday party at home like we always do, we decided to go somewhere else. The kids have been to several parties at a location and they always rave how much fun it is and the parents rave at how easy it is! So we decided to jump on the bandwagon. Logan and I sat down one day and scoured the internet for all the different ideas of places we could go and he finally settled on Classic Fun Center.
Of course I turned to a couple of good friends for their expertise, Steph (http://www.magandastudios.com/) being one of them! She made this adorable Spongebob invites which I was able to print up on glossy postcards. We hand delivered them to all of his friends a week before his party.
The next good friend I know I can count on to create super cute cakes / cupcakes is my friend Tiffany (website to be announced soon!) She has such a knack and does adorable stuff. I told her I wanted a Spongebob cake and cupcakes and she did an awesome job. The cake was a hit!
The Spongebob room at Classic Fun Center
Classic had these ice creams with vampire teeth for each child
back to the cake, look at how clever the cake even is - yellow and blue. Tiff, ever so clever! Logan and all his buddies. The below friend was his bff from Challenger. They don't see each other much anymore but when they do, they always love to play.
Michael, Logan's favorite cousin. A party wouldn't be complete without Michael.
Logan got to collect as many fake dollar bills as he could and then they turned them into tickets to pick out a prize. I think he gathered over 50.
Logan's party planner, she was a big help and really cute.
great friend from school, Zane
always a great friend from the neighborhood, Finn
at home with all the "loot"
for his bday dinner, he wanted his favorite meal. It's a chicken and rice concoction and he LOVES it.
and of course, amazing Spongebob cupcakes from the amazing Tiff!
family party on Logan's actual birthday with Mimi and Grandpa



1 comment:
Happy birthday to Logan! It looks like he had so much fun!
Post a Comment