Our last day in CA was spent in Sacramento at our annual Scentsy Spring Sprint. I usually attend the one here in SLC but since we were going to be in CA, we went to the one there, which was great because I was able to spend some time with some of my team members there. I have a few directors there and a large portion of my group lives there.
Scentsy has fondue pots that will be coming out soon, called Velata. I will be getting one on May 1st and really am looking forward to it. I can't wait to just pull it out whenever I want and melt some chocolate and dip away. I think my kids will love it. These are some samples of what they might look like. me and 2 of my directors, Brooke and Christi
Many of the Sprints Sprints were priveldged to be graced by the presence of Scentsy's owners, Orville and Heidi. They are so incredibly inspiring, it was great to see them. The man on the right is Orville's brother, Chuck, who is also a big part of Scentsy. I was one of only 2 people who stood up at Spring Sprint for being a newly promoted Superstar Director (Scentsy's highest rank). There are only 147 Superstar Directors out of almost 200,000 consultants. I still pinch myself everyday to see if it's real, that I am a Superstar!
Scentsy put out a yearbook and I found this pic of me and some of my team members in it from our last convention! So fun!
While Brian and I were at Spring Sprint, my awesome parents and aunt, uncle and cousin were watching our kids. I guess Carli and Elsie were cuddling on the couch, though to me, it looks like Carli is smothering Elsie! :)





1 comment:
These pictures are great! Looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment