Monday, February 27, 2012

new products coming!

Scentsy has some exciting products coming!  I just wanted to highlight a few of the up and coming additions, for those who might not be on Facebook and are not a part of my customers page where I post information.  (and I know there are a few!)

A new line of scented cards.  There will be a disk inside the card that is scented.  You will be able to track birthdays for an entire year and the cards will be sent out automatically to your family and friends.  You can choose the scent and the message.  Very cool!

Velata - a new line of warmers for chocolate fondue!  I believe the warmers are bigger than the picture below, but it's the general idea.  I get my own kit on May 1st, if anyone wants to come over and try it out!  I'm REALLY excited for this!
Layers by Scentsy - finally a bath / laundry line!  Lotion, shower gel, body butter, disks for your washing machine and dryer!  Woohoo! So excited for this! 

No comments: