I just have to share with all of you my favorite cookbook. I cook from this cookbook almost every single day. My confidence is cooking and baking has grown leaps and bounds thanks to this cookbook. Everytime I talk to my mom, I tell her some new thing I am baking, and I think she just can't believe how domesticated I have become! If you want to amaze everyone around you too, go to http://www.ourbestbites.com/ and cook from this website or buy the cookbook! I can't wait for another one to come out! (I came across this cookbook because one of my bff's, Erin, is good friends with the gals that wrote this book and run the website so she gave me the cookbook). Every recipe tastes and good as the pictures look! And that is one reason I love the book so much - the pictures! See for yourself!
Sugar cookies -my first attempt at ever making homemade sugar cookies. And they were SO GOOD! this frosting is sooooo light. It's AMAZING!
I can eat this whole salad in one sitting!
My family devoured this Brazillian lemonade!
If I don't have any Trader Joes ranch dressing, I make it from scratch from this cookbook! French dip sandwhiches!
Puffed French Toast. A huge family treat!If your mouth isn't watering yet, the go over to http://www.ourbestbites.com/ and I guarantee there will be something for you to drool over!












No comments:
Post a Comment