I know, more Lagoon pictures. But.... Jeff and his little girl, Lucy and mom came with us! It was so fun! My mom was such a trooper, she helped out so much with the kids. We had a great time! On the way into the park, I was buying passes for Jeff, Lucy, and my Mom and a woman came up and gave us an extra pass she had so my mom got in for free and Jeff and Lucy got in for half off! SCORE!
Poor Carli, fell right before getting on this ride and skinned both her knees! Dangit!
You know those signs that say, "Cannot ride unless child is with a responsible adult"? Well, Kaitlin announced that she couldn't go on this ride unless she had a "respectable adult" with her. Love that kid!






1 comment:
I can't believe how much older Carli looks/is! Ryan says hello!
Post a Comment