Thursday, July 21, 2011

summer of Lagoon 2011

JAckson and Logan's very best friend, cousin Michael.  They ask to play with him daily. 

 I wish this picture wasn't blurry but this is the tender side of Jackson... he loves his litte sister Carli so much and will even go on little kiddy rides that he doesn't really want to go on, to make her happy.  He tells me "this is a little embarassing" but he does it because she sometimes needs an older kid to go with.  Bless his tender heart!

I have tried to refrain from taking pictures at the same ol' places we go week after week cuz I know we've all seen them a million times before BUT this Lagoon trip was extra special because we met up with Kaitlin's best friend, Madeline.  They couldn't stop hugging and Katilin couldn't stop kissing Madeline.  They don't see each other very often now that they don't go to the same school anymore.  I heard Madeline say to Kaitlin, "You can hug me all day long but I don't want you kissing me anymore because you are giving me germs!"  HA!  So funny.

Madeline's sister and Kaitlin's sister




I had to get this picture of Brian because he was so scared - we were on the big huge ferris wheel.  I admit, I don't like it either but it was a ride that we could all go on. 
We are so excited to have Lagoon season passes this year and have had a great time meeting up with all of our friends that also have season passes.  Lots of fun times! 

No comments: