Tuesday, May 10, 2011

hair today / gone tomorrow!

A couple of weeks ago, my mom and i took the boys to Cookie Cutters to get their hair cut. Carli was playing on the slide there and my mom asked if I cut her hair.  I told her I hadn't but the more I got looking at it, the more I realized that the back did look funny.  Some pieces were longer than others.  We decided that someone had cut her hair and then I remembered the day before taking a pair of scissors out of Carli's hands! 
 It looked like this!  I talked to Kaitlin about it and she said that she and Carli had cut each other's hair and then proceeded to show me all the clumps of hair in the basement.  They had played "beauty parlor."  I made an appt with my hair gal, Aania and after telling Kait that we needed to get Carli's hair cut, Kait said, "I don't know why you need to get her hair cut, I already cut it for her!"  Yes, we know, and that would be why!  Kaitlin's hair is almost a lost cause.  Logan cut her bangs off a couple of months ago so she has crops of bangs that are super short and then Carli apparently whacked sections from the side of Kaitlin's hair as well as underneath where you can't see.

 So, here is Carli's first hair cut.  As sad as I was to lose the curls, I think her hair looks ADORABLE! Aania did a rockstar job, of course!
 After: (from a baby to a little girl!)



No comments: