I am going to try and get better about updating my blog. I've hired a couple of babysitters to come and help me during the week so maybe I can get to some of the things that are on the backburner, this blog included! I learned how to make this awesome wreath from one of my friends in my neighborhood. She taught a class at church. This took a really long time but it's so cute and looks awesome on our front door. As Brian has said, ask me how many times I burned my fingers with my glue gun making this wreathe! But the pain is worth the outcome! ;)
4 comments:
Cute! Except it's "wreath". :) Sorry. The editor in me.
You know I love ya!
my mom emailed me the same comment! ;)
So cute Jen!!! I loved our little craft days! I've burned my fingers with a glue gun too. I lost a whole knuckle one year. OUCH! But you're right, the pain is worth the result.
Miss you!
Post a Comment