Remember the boys room that was so gross before? I know I already showed pics of the new paint and beadboard, but here it is decorated. All that is left is new carpet and closet doors! Almost done! Love the 2 cross stitches that Mimi has done for the boys, as well as my Surfs Up Scentsy warmer!
My favorite picture of the boys together, that my friend Erika took of them.
My creative friend, Steph made these a few years ago for the boys old room. I then put them in the playroom, but realized they would match perfectly in their new room! Let's hear it for Steph! Hip hip hooray! Steph's website is found here! 

I think the room is shaping up quite nicely!





1 comment:
love all the updates and pictures! Looks like the kids had great birthdays and what a fun trip out of town! :) I can't believe you still have those paintings. :) he he
Post a Comment