...by the sudden and very sad loss of our cousin, Matt. We are grateful for the time we had with you and for all of the memories that span over 39 years. We are so grateful we had the chance to spend some time with you last summer both in CA and at Bear Lake. We love you and will miss immensely!


4 comments:
XOXO!
Ah, very nice Jen. I hope he is reading this from heaven above.
Though I didn't get to know Matt that well, I sensed he was a shy but very kind person, not to mention super good looking too.
Hugs to all who are hurting right now. So sad to hear this kind of news.
I just saw this on your Mom's FB. SO sad! I hope that everyone is feeling the love and comfort that comes from beyond during this difficult time.
I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love you!
Post a Comment