It felt like we were stuck in the house A LOT but I guess we did manage to get out a few times. On this day, my mom and I took the kids to the Bean Museum at BYU. We had a really fun day. After the Bean Museum, we went to the Wilkinson center and had lunch, then went to the bookstore and let them pick out some candy and the candy counter, and then let them run around this big open area which they loved. It was a fun day!


Oh, we also drove around and looked at all the places I used to live. I hadn't been down there in years so it was a little weird. This was my favorite house I lived in, what a dive! ;) But some of my best times in Provo were when I lived in that house and I made some of my best friends there too!





1 comment:
We have a water area like that at our children's discovery museum and each and every time the kids get soaked. I now know to bring towels and a change of clothes along in a backpack. Good times!
Post a Comment