Friday, January 21, 2011

Logan's big 0-6!

Logan turned 6 a couple of weeks ago.. right on the heals of my cousin's passing away. It was a hard night for my side of the family, but everyone put on their game faces and helped celebrate. Brian's family also came. It's the year for family parties, instead of friends parties. It was a great party though!

The following pictures are a crack up! The present unwrapping was mayhem. I always forget how crazy it is for Logan's birthday, and then I make sure the rest of the kids parties aren't as crazy. Logan kept handing Jackson his birthday cards and saying, "read this!" So in all of the pictures, while Logan is tearing into presents, Jackson is dutifully reading him the birthday cards.
every single one!
still reading!
and still reading...


there were actually 2 more pictures of him reading the cards but I think you get the idea!
the Star Wars cake!

thank you for coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Logan! Cool Darth Vader Clock!