The week before Halloween, my kids were all sick. So we were crossing our fingers all week long that they would get better for Halloween. That morning, Jackson woke up with an ear ache and Carli had been batting at her ear and had been cranky so I took them into the dr, and sure enough, they both had ear infections. So Carli dressed up for this pic but actually stayed home with Mimi and Grandpa while Brian and I took the other 3 kids out... they didn't want to trick-or-treat for too long, even after we met up with their little friends (that did re-energize them briefly). We knew they just weren't up to par. Maybe next year.
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


1 comment:
What cute Halloween outfits!
Looks like I'll have to do a drive by your neighborhood for the holidays to see all the great lights.
Post a Comment