Friday, August 21, 2009

Silly girls!

Carli's naps are very short when she naps in her crib. Could it be because she has 3 older siblings that are verrrry loud? So, lately, she's been taking her naps in my room all snuggled in on daddy's pillow which is one of those flat as a pancake pillows, and pillows on either side so she doesn't roll off. She looks so peaceful! Speaking of rolling off - the other day she rolled off the couch and I didn't even know until I checked on her. She was laughing hysterically so I went to see why and she was on the ground! Not where I put her! There was a big pillow on the ground so maybe she rolled right onto it and then on to the floor. Silly girl!
I have tried and tried and tried to get pictures of this girl laughing, only to fail miserably each time. But Jackson got her to laugh for the camera twice today! Thanks Jacks!



What a position!!! Kaitlin was NOT happy about this at all but I had to laugh AND take a picture! Another silly girl moment!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Hey Jen--I got your little message about pictures--I don't have your email, so if you're still interested here's mine Ü
ryno2350@hotmail.com

Liz said...

She is such a cutie!!! What a pleasant little one.....

Anonymous said...

My kids have always napped better on our bed too! Must be more comfy and cozy! So glad she's such a jolly little girl!

Alicia said...

They are so cute!!