Hahahahaha!! I can't stop laughing! How did she even get up there? Kids find the most bizarre places to fall asleep, not to mention the positions they get themselves into.
Wish mine would fall asleep that easily....maybe not upon a counter but just on the floor or something! Oh and glad you took her down shortly after the photo-op!!!
6 comments:
is that your countertop?!
yes, that would be the countertop! how can that even be remotely comfortable?
Or safe? That'd freak me out girl!
I took a picture and then took her right down.
Hahahahaha!! I can't stop laughing! How did she even get up there? Kids find the most bizarre places to fall asleep, not to mention the positions they get themselves into.
Wish mine would fall asleep that easily....maybe not upon a counter but just on the floor or something! Oh and glad you took her down shortly after the photo-op!!!
Post a Comment