
We start off this long post of pictures with Jackson and Kaitlin assuming Brian's position as reading in the chair in the corner. It's about 10pm (way past bedtime!) and this is what I found them doing. Too cute to not take a picture! Jackson was so serious about it too...

Jackson longs for the time that he will get to snowblow the driveway and walkways like Brian, but since that is far off, Brian handed him a shovel and he loved it. So our 4 yr old slave, I mean, son, shoveling the walkways for us.

This shirt has seen better days. It's been soaking in Oxyclean for days... Kaitlin was way too quiet one day and I caught her in my makeup drawer putting mascara on her lips. Gothic I guess?

Last Sunday, Jackson had been wearing the shirt in the one of the next pictures and by the end of the day, he said his neck was burning. He'd had an allergic reaction to it, I guess, so he decided that the coldness of the refrigerator would make him feel better.. hence, why he is standing in the fridge. I can see the logic!

We took the kids to a Utes (GO UTES!) game on Saturday. On our way down to our seats, a man stopped us and asked if wanted free U temp. tattoos for the kids faces - of course, they were all over that! And here is the awesome U shirt that my friend Rachel made for Kait. It's funny because she looks down on her shirt while wearing it and always tells us, "the U is upside down!" And while at the game, we traditionally get the kids an ice cream cone in the 2nd half to keep them busy. So, this day, Kait chose strawberry, as evident on her shirt!

Always giving me a thumbs up, Jackson in his cool Tom Cruise sunglasses (they look like the ones that Tom Cruise wore in Top Gun)

More Ute pics - which btw, Logan and Kaitlin were on the Jumboscreen at the game for about 15 seconds. Go kids!

All the kids, sportin' their U tats!
No comments:
Post a Comment