Hey Aunt Tammi! Look at me!! It sure did snow a lot today and Kaitlin is our one kid that LOVES to be out in it! The boys love it too, but not nearly as much as Kait does.
One of the malls near where we live has a fun play area for the kids so after we dropped the boys off at school, Kaitlin and I met some friends at it for some lunch and playtime. It was the perfect activity for a snowy day!
Every time I see pics of her I can't get over how much she looks like you. She's so adorable and she seems like such a fun and spunky thing to have around!
3 comments:
Every time I see pics of her I can't get over how much she looks like you. She's so adorable and she seems like such a fun and spunky thing to have around!
Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow! What a fun winterwonderland. Wish it snowed just a little over here for the occasional playtime out there!
Kait looks darling! I'm glad that you're having another girl so that you can reuse that snowsuit!
Post a Comment