Thursday, March 27, 2008

Free Cornucopia Warmer up for grabs!

My awesome friend Steph sent me a picture of what the Cornucopia warmer really looks like, so here it is: (thanks a ton, Steph!)
The Cornucopia warmer has been discontinued (I guess, since I can't find it anywhere in the current catalog) - but it looks just like the Grapevine warmer, which is the warmer on the bottom right corner of the left page, but in different colors. Incidentally, the Raised Dot Turquoise warmer is shown on the right page is the one that I am basing my new decorations in my living room from. Cute, huh?
Anyway, leave me a comment, all you Scentsy fanatics and ONE person will win. I'm such a sucker for giving something to everyone who leaves a comment, but I swear, only one person will win this time. You have until April 1st - and it will be NO JOKE - whoever wins, really wins! ;)

10 comments:

Amy said...

OK ... add me to the list ;) HOpefully no one else will see this and I'll win! Ha! (I know, no such luck!)

Kelly said...

Pick me! Pick me! Lucky number 2!

Lora Lovell said...

How about three is a charm? Cute blog btw.

Kgordee said...

count me in!

Us Lochers said...

I'm your biggest fan! Does that count as 2 entries? he he

Rachel said...

Cute warmer! Pick me!

Anonymous said...

I'll be the only one on here to say, Please, DON'T pick me! ( for all of you wondering why the heck would I say such a thing its because I'm pregnant and still nauseated by strong scents and Jen is well aware of the situation) I wish all the rest of you the best of luck with the drawing!!!!

Jen Howick said...

well Michelle, though you are still nauseated, the warmer would be a cool gift for someone too. I don't care what you guys do with the stuff I give you, if you want to give it away, that's cool with me! ;)

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

I suppose that's true. I could give it away but I rather it be given to somebody who really wants it asap as many of your other blogger friends do!

Michelle

Jen Howick said...

Congrats Lucky #2! Kelly, you are the winner of this free warmer. I'm going to throw in a free scent too! I'll email you!