The spring / summer scents are out, and I have a new scent for 3 winners! Leave me a comment, and I will choose 3 people to win your choice of one of the new scents to try out! Good luck! You have until March 17th (is that St. Patricks Day? - the day of luck???)
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


10 comments:
So, here is my comment. I think it's my turn to win this time! :) I was going to tell you that picture you have posted of Kaitlin looks just like a mini you..funny pose in her diaper and all. She is so adorable!
i am cool.
mmmm. Love it, love it, love it.
What are the new scents?
Your kids are sooo cute! I was reading that post about your magazine subscriptions. Umm heck ya! I hope I win! :)
OK .. here's my comment too. :) There's some new ones I want to try!!
I would love to try them!
Oooh I want to win. I was checking out your site the other day. Hope you are all doing well. Pick me, I'm a winner!
yummers!!!
I cannot believe you waited for me to be gone to do this! Now my chance is gone!
Post a Comment