We finally created a playroom for the kids! YEA! We moved all of our computer stuff into the family room of the apt and so now the basement is the kids playroom. I have to say that it's my favorite room in the house now! Anyway, as a surprise to Brian, I had my dad come up and help me lay carpet to cover up the ugly old' groovy yellow lineoleum that has been down there for the last couple of years. Jackson and Logan were big helpers to Grandpa. In fact, Jackson said on numerous occasions, "Thanks for your help Grandpa! You're a great worker!"
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


2 comments:
I don't think I've ever been in your basement.... I bet its nice to have a place where you can have all their toys, or at least the majority of them. I love that we keep most of our toys in our dungeon of a basement.
As far as organizing.... you're going to need bins and a label machine... ha ha ha
When you figure out the organization magic.... let me know. :) Congrats on your new toy room!! One of these days I hope to banish all Spencer's toys to the basement as well.
My personal favorite on Handy Manny is Pat.
Post a Comment