Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scentsy

You all know that I sell Scentsy (and if you don't know that, I do!) and I just found out that I am getting promoted to a Director! I'm so very excited! I have 33 people below me that are just selling their hearts out and we've sold above and beyond this month and so I'm promoting.
I never imagined I'd join a company that would have such an awesome product that is SO EASY to sell, but I found it. My neighbor and good friend, Kara Egan started Scentsy with her sister in law out of their basement and it's become a raging success! THANK YOU KARA!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope you all have a great holiday weekend with family and friends!
PS - Brian went to Costa Rica on his business trip, I guess I didn't mention that in my posts but people keep asking me. We're so glad he's home!

1 comment: