
I can't figure out how to move this picture down with the rest of Kaitlin's rooms pictures. Argh! Anyway, I have spent a lot of time lately trying to get the kids rooms cute and toyless! (hence the previous posts about our new playroom...) I've enlisted the help of my very talented friend Erin to help me get the kids rooms looking cute - I email her pictures and she tells me yea or nay! So this is one shot of Kait's room.

These are rare pictures of the boys rooms totally clean. My mom can atest to that! I clean their rooms and make their beds every morning and without fail, they go in sometime during the day and destroy it all. But we're going on 4 hours of it still looking exactly like this! The blue pics on the wall, my darling friend Steph painted for me. They are so cute!

Jackson and his dad painted his wall red one evening last year. They did such a good job!


Bummer! I just realized I didn't get a picture of Kait's sister "Dora!" She has a lifesize Dora in her crib with her - she can't take naps or go to sleep at night if Dora is not in her crib with her. I'll get a picture of them sleeping together and post it here. It's so cute!

Brian found the Dora rug last week at Costco. It's perfect for her room!
No comments:
Post a Comment