Saturday, November 24, 2007

Family pictures on Thanksgiving Day


this self portrait took some good hard figuring out by Brian.. but we FINALLY got it - not a moment too soon. Kaitlin was losing it! You should see some of our "out takes." I'll spare everyone the embarassment...
This was before we figured out that we could get everyone in one shot by putting the camera on the wall. But these are cute...

This time with Grandpa in the middle...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the new blog look! Sounds like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. The pictures are great! I'm sure Spencer can relate with Kaitlin's photo anxiety... holding still is hard work.

Us Lochers said...

I love, love, LOVE the new look! I wish I could do stuff like that. Maybe one day you could give my a tutorial. I would love to learn.

The family shots are gorgeous! I will expect to see it in the christmas card you're going to send me!! he he he