Introducing (the middle and one on the right), Sophie (middle name to be determined), and Scout Angel
Our 10 week old Siamese kittens adopted last night! We are so excited and thrilled!
We surprised the kids... Brian picked them up from a friend of a friend's house and I let the kids stay up late watching tv. Brian came thru the door with them in a carrier, and Logan said, "wait, are those kittens?"
Kait was under a blanket and it flew off as realized and Jackson was hiding behind the couch. Their excitement was out of this world.
Logan got very teary eyed and said that he didn't know he could feel such emotion for other things (kittens) - his emotions surprised him that he would feel that way over the kittens. It was sweet.
Carli met them this morning. I heard Logan coming down the hall at 6:15 this morning to see the kittens, so I woke up Carli because she had fallen asleep last night. I took her into the laundry room and she said, "Are those kitties? Are they real?" It's been fun and they are SO SWEET!





No comments:
Post a Comment