Monday, May 13, 2013

friends

this was a very happy day for Jackson.  His bff from a couple of years ago moved away and we have tried to keep up on him from time to time.  We got in touch with him again and Jackson was able to spend last Friday afternoon with him.  Of all of his friends, Jackson always remembers Jackson Peck.  When I asked him if he was sad to say goodbye to him (they only see each other about once a year even though he doesn't live too far from us), he said, "no, because I know I will see him again). 
 Carli has gotten to be good friends with her buddy, Tyler.  Tyler's mom and I are good friends so we are glad that our kids have gotten to be buddies too!
 Carli got to participate in "whacky" day at school.  She chose this outfit - hair, mismatched clothing and shoes all by herself.  She even pointed out that her 2 stuffed animals are "whacky" too! :)
 Logan has a few buddies he is really close with - some neighbor boys that he has been friends with since he was born and a couple of friends at school.  Lilah is one of his favorite buddies from school.  He asked if they could have a sleepover.  I had to let him know that he can't have a sleepover with he marries her. He said, "ok, I will marry her so can I have a sleepover?"  He's a smart cookie.

One of Carli's buddies in the neighborhood, "Ewizabef" (or better known as Elizabeth by people who can say their "l's" and "th's"
 Kait's bff, Madeline.  They have been friends since there were in preschool together.  I think they have stayed such good friends because our families are good friends, so it's helped them stay in touch! Kait and Madeline are in girlscouts together and Up With Kids (an acting group)


No comments: