check out this hair! She literally looks like Einstein! Anyone see the resemblance?

in no particular order... the week was filled with lots of fun and different things. Steph and I have a friend, Sara, who has a tanning booth at a huge salon (did I say HUGE?) in Draper so Steph and I took the kids over today to a really fun boutique they had there. Lots of candy for the kids, a bounce house, and face painting.
The Scentsy buddies are SO CUTE!!!! I have 1 of each one and my kids have seriously adopted them. They each have their favorites and they all sleep with them every single night. Carli calls her "lamby" and she refuses to go to sleep without it, and her blanket. So sweet!
It's been a rough week for Jackson. He's had really bad stomach aches and even spent a few hours at the ER. So this night, we were supposed to carve pumpkins as a family but Jackson was too sick so Brian, bless his heart, carved all of these himself. Jackson and I were up at the pharmacy picking something up, Carli was in bed, so Brian, Kaitlin, and Logan did these (though Brian of course, really did it all). They turned out AWESOME! I bet you all think the U is Brian's, but it's mine! I thought it would be fun. So from L to R: mine, Kaitlin, Carli, Brian, Logan, and Jackson
I love looking at decor on people's blogs. These are a few of my new additions. Love this pumpkin, got it for only $10 at Gardner Village. Even cuter in person.
This looks weird in the picture but at night, from the street, these look really cool. Another one of my projects that ended up being Brian's project. He's been so awesome helping me with all these fun things!
I did however, make these pumpkins myself. I love them! Brian did cut the wood though!
Rosecrest had their Halloween parade yesterday. It was so fun to be with the kids.
Logan and his buddy Will
I helped in Jackson's class for their Halloween party. That was really fun. Though, funny story. I was in charge of this little golf game and I had to keep bending down to reset the balls. Today, my legs are SO SORE. I can barely walk, or go up or down stairs. Pathetic! ;)
This is my friend Darleen. We have known each other since birth. She spent 2 1/2 months in a coma a few years ago after she suffered from a flesh eating bacteria. She is so amazing and I am so grateful to know her and have her as a friend! We met up for lunch the other day and it was so fun. I hope we can get together more often.
Today was Kailtin's halloween parade at Challenger. For some reason, I missed the memo that Challenger did these Halloween parades. My kids have been there for 4 years and this is the first time I ever went. I win the Mother of the Year award, NOT! None of my kids ever asked where I was or anything. I just didn't know. Ugh! But we all made it to Kaitlin's today (the boys didn't have school). It was great. Jackson was also able to see his favorite teacher, Mrs Lachance. I'll post a picture of them too. It was the highlight of his day to see her again. Cute Daphne (Kaitlin). Was Daphne's hair (from Scooby doo) really this orange?



1 comment:
We made two of those ghost milk lanterns yesterday. I got the idea from a Parents Magazine...is that where you saw it too?
Post a Comment